GB-Newport: Pest Control
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newport: Pest Control
1. Title: GB-Newport: Pest Control
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Nexus House, Mission Court, Newport, NP202DW, United Kingdom
Tel. +447719997206, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Sarah Bull, Attn: Sarah Bull
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Pest-control services. Newport City Homes (NCH) wishes to procure a suitably experienced and competent service provider to carry out a Pest Control Service Contract, Reactive, void and Planned pest control service, for the following
•External and Internal communal areas
•Schemes including high rise blocks
•All tenanted domestic properties, internally/externally
•All non-tenanted domestic properties, internally/externally
•Commercial buildings to include NCH office sites, internally/externally.
•Managing Partnered properties, internally/externally.
Further details of the requirement can be found in Appendix 1 Specification Document.
5. CPV Codes:
90922000 - Pest-control services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/06/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: Extension to the Tender deadline TKR-2022523-PRO-20184183
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 20/06/2022
Period of Work End date: 20/06/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no