GB-Newport: Accomodation Review
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: Accomodation Review
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Nexus House,, Mission Court, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227713, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Sarah Kelly, Attn: Sarah Kelly
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business analysis consultancy services. Administrative services for business operations. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Miscellaneous business and business-related services. Business organisation services. To provide a comprehensive review of the NCH office accommodation portfolio and identify a suitable strategy and business case to develop a modern working space and environment. The review will include understanding the current use and utilisation of the association’s sites, options for repurposing existing facilities, opportunities to deliver services closer to the communities we serve and collaborate with partners and rationalise where possible.
5. CPV Codes:
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
75112000 - Administrative services for business operations.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79900000 - Miscellaneous business and business-related services.
79996000 - Business organisation services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/05/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Nexus House,, Mission Court
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 27/06/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no