GB-NEWPORT: PV416 Pill Estate Court – Essential Repairs, Improvements and Associated works
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-NEWPORT: PV416 Pill Estate Court – Essential Repairs, Improvements and Associated works
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes Housing Association Ltd
Nexus House, Mission Court, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227628, Email: Rhiannon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Rhiannon Neagle, Attn: Rhiannon Neagle
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Repair and maintenance services. Roof repair and maintenance work. Porches construction work. Installation works of walkways. Cladding. Cladding works. Exterior lights. Environmental improvement works. Essential Repairs, Improvements and Associated works to Pill Estate, Newport.
5. CPV Codes:
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services.
IA31-9 - Improvements
45261900 - Roof repair and maintenance work.
45211320 - Porches construction work.
45213316 - Installation works of walkways.
44212381 - Cladding.
45262650 - Cladding works.
31527200 - Exterior lights.
45262640 - Environmental improvement works.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/05/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Nexus House, Mission Court
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no