GB-Newport: Raglan Court - Essential Repairs and Associated Works
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newport: Raglan Court - Essential Repairs and Associated Works
1. Title: GB-Newport: Raglan Court - Essential Repairs and Associated Works
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227713, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Gary Snoad-Jones
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Balcony work. Guttering work. Refurbishment work. Essential Repairs and Associated works to balconies and general area of Raglan Court.
5. CPV Codes:
45262900 - Balcony work.
45261320 - Guttering work.
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/05/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: Amendment in ITT of contract duration/ start date TKR-202248-PRO-19939480
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2022
Period of Work End date: 01/08/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no