GB-Newport: Fire Stopping Framework
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newport: Fire Stopping Framework
1. Title: GB-Newport: Fire Stopping Framework
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes Housing Association Ltd
Nexus House, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227628, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Rhiannon Neagle
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Fire-prevention installation works. Fireproofing work. Fire Precaution Work primarily involving the creation and / or the improvement of compartmentation within roof spaces that divide existing properties and any other related work.
5. CPV Codes:
45343000 - Fire-prevention installation works.
45343100 - Fireproofing work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/03/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: To respond to this opportunity, please click here: https://nch.delta-esourcing.com/respond/E63Y87545T
If you experience any technical difficulties from accessing the above url, then please contact the Delta eSourcing Helpdesk on call 0800 923 9236 or email email@example.com. TKR-2022221-PRO-19685186
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2022
Period of Work End date: 01/04/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes