GB-Newport: Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Major Incident Management
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Major Incident Management
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633495451, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Gary Snoad-Jones
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Crisis management services. Disaster recovery services. NCH is seeking to procure a suitably experienced and qualified provider to work with us to review and refresh our approach to business continuity, disaster recovery and major incident management.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79430000 - Crisis management services.
72251000 - Disaster recovery services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 23/02/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no