GB-Newport: WHQS 2021-2025 - Installation of kitchens, bathrooms, electrical re-wires and all associated fixtures and fittings
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: WHQS 2021-2025 - Installation of kitchens, bathrooms, electrical re-wires and all associated fixtures and fittings
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227713, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Gary Snoad-Jones
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Bathrooms construction work. Building installation work. Electrical wiring and fitting work. Installation of fitted kitchens. Provision for the installation of kitchens, bathrooms, electrical re-wires and all associated fixtures and fittings therein to identified properties under NCH’s ownership in the Newport area.
5. CPV Codes:
45211310 - Bathrooms construction work.
45300000 - Building installation work.
45311000 - Electrical wiring and fitting work.
45421151 - Installation of fitted kitchens.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/08/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 27/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 19/09/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no