GB-Newport: Old Barn Flats – Essential Repairs and Refurbishment of Communal Areas and Staircases
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: Old Barn Flats – Essential Repairs and Refurbishment of Communal Areas and Staircases
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227713, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Gary Snoad-Jones
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Refurbishment work. Electrical wiring work. Floor and wall covering work. Decoration work. Provision of essential repairs and refurbishments of Communal Landings, Foyers, and Staircases to blocks of flats incorporating new lighting (including re-wires), new signage, new flooring (including stairways and balcony areas), new metal balustrading to stairways and decoration throughout and removal of existing asbestos containing Artex ceilings.
5. CPV Codes:
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
45311100 - Electrical wiring work.
45430000 - Floor and wall covering work.
45451000 - Decoration work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/07/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 23/08/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no