GB-Newport: Roofing Works in Ringland & Alway (3 Lots)
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: Roofing Works in Ringland & Alway (3 Lots)
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227713, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Gary Snoad-Jones
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Roof works and other special trade construction works. Insulation work. Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings. Roof-framing work. Roof-tiling work. Building construction work. Provision and installment of Replacement roofs to Identified Properties in Ringland & Alway, Newport.
Lot 1 - Adrian Boult Green, Gibbons Close, John Ireland Close, Liswerry Road (Alway) and Balfe Road, Dibdin Close (Ringland) (41 properties)
Lot 2 - Anson Green, Beatty Road, Benbow Road, Cunningham Road, Eric Coates Walk, Fisher Close, Goossens Close, Malcom Sargent Close (Ringland (44 properties)
Lot 3 - Brian Close, Dawson Close, Holst Close & John Bull Close (Ringland) (37 properties)
Lot 1 - RXPXRF5ZZK
Lot 2 - 2W9NM23R48
Lot 3 - HA73CBG8CM
5. CPV Codes:
45260000 - Roof works and other special trade construction works.
45320000 - Insulation work.
45261000 - Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings.
45261100 - Roof-framing work.
45261211 - Roof-tiling work.
45210000 - Building construction work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 23/07/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 23/08/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/03/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no