GB-Newport: consultancy 55+ Options Appraisal
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: consultancy 55+ Options Appraisal
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
National ID: IP30192R, 39 Fields park Avenue, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227713, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.newportcityhomes.com
Contact: Sarah Kelly, Attn: Sarah Kelly
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Technical analysis or consultancy services. Business analysis consultancy services. Project management consultancy services. Research and development services and related consultancy services. Research and development consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. General management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Evaluation consultancy services. Social research services. Health and social work services. Social work and related services. Housing services. We are seeking a consultant to undertake a full options appraisal on all NCH's 55+Schemes to assess their current use and to review and explore improvement options for maximising the opportunities for improved housing provision to this age group.
5. CPV Codes:
71621000 - Technical analysis or consultancy services.
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
72224000 - Project management consultancy services.
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411000 - General management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79419000 - Evaluation consultancy services.
79315000 - Social research services.
85000000 - Health and social work services.
85300000 - Social work and related services.
70333000 - Housing services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Newport
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/05/2021 15:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
39 Fields park Avenue
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no