GB-Newport: Beaufort Road Stores Roofing & EWI Works
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: Beaufort Road Stores Roofing & EWI Works
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. +447784360769, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Gary Snoad-Jones
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Roof repair and maintenance work. Insulation work. NCH are looking to carry out the following improvements to the building:
1)Install a new flat roof system to the main roof and match the existing but also increase the level of insulation in place that will slightly alter the existing height of the building by no more than 500mm.
2)Renew the uninsulated covering to the canopy roof to the front of the shop.
3)Renew the uninsulated covering to the rear store roof.
4)Install Mineral wool EWI system to the exterior with a matching brick slip to the adjoining NCH Tower Block.
5. CPV Codes:
45261900 - Roof repair and maintenance work.
45320000 - Insulation work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 25/01/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 15/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no