GB-Newport: Software Solution to determine optimal resources to deliver workload
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: Software Solution to determine optimal resources to deliver workload
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
National ID: IP30192R, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227713, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.newportcityhomes.com
Contact: Sarah Kelly, Attn: sarah Kelly
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Operating system enhancement software package. Transaction-processing software package. Software Solution to determine optimal resources to deliver workload
NCH is undergoing a transformation programme, carrying out service reviews across operational and support workstreams.
Reviews targeting cost, quality and performance - improving the provision of service to our tenants.
We require a software solution which will assist in the determination of optimal resources to deliver workload. The output will be used to support business cases for change and will be subject to robust challenge and scrutiny. They will therefore need to demonstrate and confirm the results and provide “what-if” scenario modelling.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
48213000 - Operating system enhancement software package.
48217000 - Transaction-processing software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Newport
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/01/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 18/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 16/01/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no