GB-Newport: Design & Installation of Automatic Fire Suppression System
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newport: Design & Installation of Automatic Fire Suppression System
1. Title: GB-Newport: Design & Installation of Automatic Fire Suppression System
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 07784360769, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Gary Snoad-Jones
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Fire suppression system. Sprinkler systems installation work. Newport City Homes require the installation of category 3 sprinkler systems to 13 sheltered housing schemes in accordance with BS 9251 following type 4 risk assessments.
Further information is available within the Tender Pack accessible on the Delta e-Sourcing Portal (https://nch.delta-esourcing.com/).
Access Key - SZBSB5MW5K
5. CPV Codes:
35111500 - Fire suppression system.
45343230 - Sprinkler systems installation work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Residential Sprinklers Protection
National ID: 08536539, Unit D Distribution Way, Duffryn Business Park, Hengoed, CF82 7TS, United Kingdom
Attn: Residential Sprinklers Protection
Value Cost: 1,054,590
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 15/10/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 02/11/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2022