GB-Newport: Leadership and Development Programme
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: Leadership and Development Programme
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
National ID: IP30192R, Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227713, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.newportcityhomes.com
Contact: Sarah Kelly, Attn: Sarah Kelly
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Development consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Human resources management consultancy services. Evaluation consultancy services. NCH is seeking a partner to support the association to drive a change in culture where colleagues are empowered to act.
To create a Leadership development framework which will enable NCH to:
•Drive the delivery of Strategy 2025 execution by ensuring that the learning and development programme reflects the required leadership and management competencies
•Provide managers with tools to respond rapidly in unpredictable operating environments
•Ensure that in the Covid 19 operating environment and beyond we have the right skills, knowledge, experience and behaviours
•Ensure we attract and retain talent, improve employee engagement, increase the association’s ability to deal with gaps in the talent pipeline by developing, coaching, and promoting colleagues who demonstrate the right capabilities and behaviours.
5. CPV Codes:
73220000 - Development consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79414000 - Human resources management consultancy services.
79419000 - Evaluation consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Newport
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/11/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2020
Period of Work End date: 01/04/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no