GB-Newport: Environmental Works Framework
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: Environmental Works Framework
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. +447784360769, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Gary Snoad-Jones
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Surface work for footpaths. Environmental improvement works. Fencing, railing and safety equipment installation work. Newport City Homes is looking to award a framework agreement to one contractor for the provision of environmental works, such as resurfacing to car parks, installation of new handrails, knee rail and footpaths located within the boundaries to the City of Newport that fall under Newport City Homes’ ownership.
5. CPV Codes:
45233253 - Surface work for footpaths.
45262640 - Environmental improvement works.
45340000 - Fencing, railing and safety equipment installation work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/12/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 04/01/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes