GB-Newport: Combined Survey Consultancy/Partner - Somerton Estate.
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: Combined Survey Consultancy/Partner - Somerton Estate.
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes Housing Association Limited
National ID: IP30192R, Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227713, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.newportcityhomes.com
Contact: Sarah Kelly, Attn: sarah Kelly
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Topographical services. Architectural, engineering and surveying services. Building surveying services. Surveying services. NCH is seeking a combined survey consultancy partner to work alongside us to identify the issues that are affecting the Somerton estate.
NCH requires a combination survey consultancy partner to provide a detailed report and recommendations on the current condition of the properties and any additional works that are required for us to consider our options on future works and developments on this estate.
5. CPV Codes:
71351810 - Topographical services.
71250000 - Architectural, engineering and surveying services.
71315300 - Building surveying services.
71355000 - Surveying services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/09/2020 00:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 14/09/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/10/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no