GB-Newport: Cyclical Painting
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: Cyclical Painting
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 07784360769, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Gary Snoad-Jones
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Painting work. Newport City Homes (NCH) requirement under this Contract is for the replacement roofline, external painting, chimney stack replacement and replacement outhouse roofs at Bettws, Newport.
This contract is for 2 years with the option to extend for a further 1 x 12 month period.
5. CPV Codes:
45442100 - Painting work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/09/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 02/11/2020
Period of Work End date: 02/11/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no