GB-Newport: Roofing and External Wall Works
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newport: Roofing and External Wall Works
2. Awarding Authority:
Newport City Homes
Newport City Homes,, Central Office Nexus House, Mission Court,, Newport, NP20 2DW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01633227713, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://nch.delta-esourcing.com/
Attn: Gary Snoad-Jones
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Refurbishment work. Roof repair and maintenance work. Insulation work. Newport City Homes Housing Association Limited (NCH) requirement under this Contract is for the installation of External Wall Insulation (EWI), new Insulated Flat Roofing and other associated improvement works to Russell Drive Shops & Maisonettes and Gaer Road Shops and Maisonettes, Newport.
The scope of work under this contract comprise the following work streams:
- Installation of new insulated flat roof surface to both properties.
- Removal of existing and replacement with new, cavity wall insulation,
- Installation of EWI to front and rear of both properties (first and second floors only). EWI to gable walls to receive Art Brick effect finish.
- Rear boundary wall improvements to both properties including the replacement of existing copings with new brickwork repairs, rendering, and painting.
The detailed requirements of the works covered by this contract are defined within the scope of works and specification for each discipline contained in the tender pack available on Delta.
5. CPV Codes:
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
45261900 - Roof repair and maintenance work.
45320000 - Insulation work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL21 - Monmouthshire and Newport
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Monmouthshire and Newport,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/02/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
Access code 36QN5EVF38
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no